twitter
rss

I remember writing about the power of nursery rhymes and Shaurya’s enthusiasm with it. (Read about it HERE). I guess his interest with rhymes and poems has risen one level and he has now started creating his own lyrics.
Though the words don’t rhyme as well and one can’t really expect a philosophy behind the words except for pure fun from a 4 year old, but for me as a mother, the experience of him trying his hand at new things and embarking on fresh creative ventures is an emotional experience of sorts.

One of his favorite creations is a little limerick about an Aeroplane. I guess the story behind this song is his latest wish to go and visit his Kusum Masi in Canada and his recent trip to Pune when he boarded a Kingfisher flight. He loves standing in the balcony and calls out to the planes he sees in the sky to stop by and take him along.
The song goes something like this…
Aeroplane, aeroplane flying in the sky
Kingfisher is flying too high in the sky
It zooms and goes and we say goodbye
Up to the rainbow it goes to Canada!
I took a few pictures while he was busy being the aeroplane.
Shaurya Aeroplane Shaurya Aeroplane
Maybe a couple of years down the line my little angel would feel a little embarrassed about my taking this liberty to publish his work like this for all the world to read, but I guess my intent here, is not to seek any accolades for his work but to document about his early streak of creativity and his attachment for his dear Masi.
And the story doesn’t end with Shaurya making his own lyrics, I am led to believe that he has some serious flair for singing as well. A few days ago, it so happened that he asked me for a chocolate and I bought him a regular Dairy Milk.
As soon as we came back and sat, he came around and asked me to close my eyes and then sang the ‘Dairy Milk’ advertisement jingle “”Kiss me...close your eyes...I can read your lips...” and I could just not stop laughing at the way he sang it aloud.
Somehow, dear son, you never cease to amaze me. I just hope that you maintain your creative zest and add more talents to your personality and groom out to be one fine gentleman in days to come. For now, as your mom, I shall just enjoy whatever little that you attempt and happen to like.
Love you.

1 comments:

  1. Good one again. Love the pictures you took. Waiting for more....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...