twitter
rss

Ah well!! It isn’t the first time I had been out of action on this blog. However, I now find it increasingly difficult to explain my absence every time I have been away. I guess, the only thing I can say or rightfully admit now is that I had been procrastinating (perhaps a little too long).

Maybe it was a typical situation of ‘writer’s block’, I don’t know. At one point in time, I had almost given up and was seriously considering taking the blog down. But, thanks to the constant nagging and motivation of a close friend, I feel rejuvenated enough to pursue this with same vigor one more time.

The fact remains that this blog is for Shaurya and I am documenting his stories, so I guess I owe an apology to my little prince. In days ahead I will try my best to recollect all what he did in the recent past and put it down here for him to read when he is ready to.

I guess I will start right from his birthday to his dearest ‘Baata’ getting married recently. To him I can only say that I will try my best dear, but I am sure you are well aware of your mum’s forgetful way... Hoping for the best!!!

Here’s something I found online after I decided to make this post. Fits quite well…:)

procrastination

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...